Monday, March 18, 2013

Custom Fashionista Layout :)






     I will be the first to admit that I saw the Fashionista stamp set and didn't think I'd have much use for it....but you know what things change!  I am doing a gathering for a group of girls who were in a recent runway show here in Rock Springs and I got to thinking, "what would these girls want to scrap?"  And thus....this layout was born!  Their theme this year was a circus theme and this was what I went off of to create!

                                                             
     So yes, just cause you see a stamp set in the Idea Book that you don't think you'll like, doesn't mean you won't when you find the perfect use for it!  I now have MANY ideas for that set and couldn't be happier about purchasing it! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs