Friday, January 18, 2013

"Stella" Thank You Card


I am achieving great strides in my resolution of creating more cards!  I've challenged myself to use up even more of my scraps and this card hits the mark!  I had one of these cute little chipboard banners left out of an entire set and was able to use it as the "flag" for this sentiment!  Finished it off with a little of the Harvest Bakers Twine and voila!  
By the way did you know that instead of throwing away the chipboard that's left from the shapes (the outlines of the shapes) you can cut it up and use it to pop items off your pages and cards?  Get's a little more use out of the product and saves it from going in the landfill at the same time! ;)

Items Used:
Stella Paper Pack (sold out/retired)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs