Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just A Little Something For My Sweetheart!



  I sat down wanting to create a small, but romantic little card for my husband for Valentine's Day.  The January Stamp of the Month called "Happy Valentine's"  from CTMH is perfect for this!!  It added so much to this simple little design!  The roses and the script font were just what I wanted!  I also stamped the back of the card with the cute little quote that comes in the stamp set!  It says "Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same." (LOVE THAT!!!)  I used the Cranberry pigment ink pad to add that on the back :)  I even got to dress up the inside of the card!


The stamp of the month is only $5 when you purchase $50!  Isn't that amazing?!!  You can also get the Whoo's Your Valentine kit for only $10 with a $35 purchase so you're getting a ton of discounted goodies this month!!!  To get these items you can click here to be directed to my website!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs