Monday, January 14, 2013

  
      I don't normally make New Year's resolutions but this year I've made a couple paper crafting ones.  I do believe that they will help my normal life as well, so that I'm a little more organized! 

     One of the funner resolutions that I made is to create more cards in advance.  I am the type who will usually create a birthday card 30 minutes before I head out the door to the persons party which is just stressful, unnecessary, and so uncalled for!  I'm a Close To My Heart consultant for crying out loud!  LOL!  Don't get me wrong the quick cards I make are made by me, which if any of you know me, I'm a huge perfectionist and my own worst enemy!  So they look fine but inside I know that I could've done such a cuter job and had been prepared for the event in advance. 
 
     So don't be surprised if you see a lot more cards posted on here this year, along with my other endeavours.  I want you all to help keep me accountable!  I'm in the process of creating my own little card box (another resolution for keeping myself organized) using the CTMH Recipe Box and the new For Always paper pack-which I am absolutely in love with!  Stay tuned for pictures of that and more as I am renewing my crafting room using this wonderful paper pack as well!!!  Here's another sneak peek of the For Always!




     Just so everyone's clear.....I will probably own 10 packs of this set! :)  Remember the new Idea Book goes live February 1, 2013!  So if you'd like a FREE copy of it email me at scrappercrys@yahoo.com 

  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs