Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Dream Big" Stamp Set Cards





I used the "Dream Big" My Acrylix stamp set below to create these 3 beautiful cards!  There are so many different things you could use it for that the possiblities are endless!  If you notice, I didn't use ANY patterned paper in my designs.  I simply created my own using the stamps themselves.  This is great for those frugal scrappers/cardmakers out there. :)





 I tried to keep each card's design similar so that they'd be cohesive with eachother.  I used 2nd generation and random stamping throughout each card!  It's amazing how you can create such a unique look using just a stamp!
 
If you would like to order this super cute stamp set, do so here before February 1, 2013!  It is not being carried over into Close To My Heart's newest Idea Book!  Remember that the "Whoo's Your Valentine" Kit is still available until January 31, 2012 for only $10 with any $35 order!  You're then only $5 away from receiving the adorable January Stamp of the Month below for only $5!  Great deals all around!
 
 
Here's the list of product used on my cards :) (To order any of the items simply click on the Item Number to be taken directly to my website!)
I used scraps of all of these colors of cardstock (something I am in excess of LOL)
 
Cardstock:

Z1375 Kraft Cardstock, 1385 White Cardstock, X5761 Sky Cardstock, 1282 New England Ivy Cardstock, X5642 Cocoa Cardstock, 1272 Cranberry Cardstock, X5930 Slate Cardstock, & X5639 Sweet Leaf Cardstock
 
Ink:
 
Z2114 Cocoa, Z2105 Black, Z2135 New England Ivy, Z2173 Slate, Z2116 Cranberry

Embellishments:

Z280 Hemp, Z1333 Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems, Z1705 Square Durable Studs, Z1335 Licorice Opaques Adhesive Gems, Z1615 Designer Ribbon Red Collection,

Tools:

Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors, Z1392 Scallop Punch, random My Acrylix Blocks, Z1782 Stamp Scrubber, 1778 Spritz Cleaner

 
Happy 2013 everyone! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs