Sunday, January 27, 2013

Avonlea...Uh oh I'm feeling another obsession week coming on! LOL!





This is my take on a Tresa Black layout design!  (She's absolutely amazing and I love her work!)
I know that "Winter Drive" sounds a little odd as a scrapbook title but we LOVE to go for drives in the snow!  We load up the truck with sandwiches and snacks and just head off to the mountains!  It's a great time to scope out new camping spots for summer, see some amazing wildlife, and just get out as a family!

We are getting ready to head out on one of these little excursions soon so I created this layout as a project for one of my monthly Hostess groups :) The Avonlea paper pack is so perfect for a spread of winter photos!  The right page is still a "work in progress" to be finished when I know how many photos I want to use.  I'll be adding some more of the grey twine across the top zip strip and of course adding more bling :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs