Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Hostess Club Project :)


I made this adorable little mailbox and matching mini album all using the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge!  Isn't it cute?!!  This is the project that my monthly Hostess Clubs got to make for December!  I think everyone loved it and it would make such a meaningful gift for someone!
If you'd ever like to join one of my monthly groups to learn some fun new techniques, get scrapbook pages done, and visit with AMAZINGLY fun ladies shoot me an email at scrappercrys@yahoo.com!  To find out what I used and to shop for those items, you can go here or click the individual links below!
Here's the materials used:

Inks:
Desert Sand  Z2118

You can find the mailbox on page 51 of your Artiste booklet shown here!  I cut this one at the highest size it would let me do, which was 3 1/2".  You will cut all 3 of the light green colored images on this page.


 Then you can find the mini album on page 59 of your Artiste booklet shown here!  I cut mine at 2 1/4" and it fit just perfectly inside of the mailbox once assembled.  When you get ready to assemble it together you'll notice that the holes to tie it together are going to be itty bitty.  But you can use a Crop-o-Dile or a regular every day hole punch to punch right through where the existing holes are!  Then you can feel free to tie ribbon, twine, etc to complete your album!


I literally used the scraps from cutting the mailbox itself out to complete this album as well as some small pieces of the rest of the paper pack.  (Look at me being all frugal! LOL!)
Here's what the inside of the album looks like.






This project took only about 2 hours to put together and it was a big hit!  Happy Crafting everyone!

While you're shopping don't forget to take advantage of this AWESOME deal!!  
When you spend $35+ you can purchase this super cute Whoo's Your Valentine Kit for only $10.00!!!  The best part is that once you spend the $35 & purchase the $10 kit, you're only $5 away from picking up the Stamp of the Month for only $5!!  This is an amazing deal and there are limited supplies so act now!!  You can check out my site at www.crystalmcwhorter.myctmh.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs