Friday, November 16, 2012

Creating My Own Wyoming Cowboy Scrapbook Paper!


 Who needs to buy specialty order paper just to get your favorite college teams?  Not this girl!  I used the Adventure USA & Varsity Alphabet stamp sets from Close To My Heart to create my own designer paper!!  There are so many neat stamps on the Adventure USA stamp!  I saw this bucking horse and knew I had to create my own WYO Cowboys paper! :)



 To create this look, I simply stamped the letters every 4" on each row using the Honey ink pad.  (I tried to keep each row at 1" but it's a little off LOL)  I then continued on stamping the Y underneath the empty space in between the W's and so on and so on.  SUPER EASY!!  I then simply stamped the bucking horse in the empty spaces using the Chocolate ink pad.  I can tell you that the Versamat definitely comes in handy for this!



Both of these stamp sets were from the last Idea Book!  Which a lot of people don't know, but you can always order STAMPS SETS from the previous Idea Book as well as the current one!  To order the products used here and to see the sets from the previous book simply visit my website here http://crystalmcwhorter.ctmh.com/Retail/Category.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs