Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Playin Around with Moonlight


I absolutely love the Moonlight paper!!!  I've been "dying" (pardon the pun) to use it to make some cute Halloween decor for an upcoming craft fair and this is what I came up with!  I happened to have one of Close To My Heart's memory cubes still laying around so I scooped it up and covered it!

I have to say that I was a little intimidated by the Display Tray but it was so easy to decorate that I ordered 2 more! Haha!!!  You literally just cut a background piece of cardstock 3"x4" and then decorate it to your hearts content for each spot.  The Display Tray also comes with hangers attached to the back for easy placement on your walls!  (This one has the Black Tulle Ribbon hanging it you just can't see that in the photo).   I was inspired by a fellow consultant, Samantha Voges, and her display tray.  I hope mine did hers justice! :)

Here's a run down of the products I used!  X7161C  Moonlight Chipboard Complements, X7161B Moonlight Paper Pack, Z1750 Display Tray, Z1798 Tulle Ribbon, Z1754 Black and Grey Sparkles, Z1751 Harvest Bakers Twine, Z1765 Arbor Color Ready Shapes, Z1392 Scallop Circle Punch, Dotty For You Sweet Leaf paper (retired), and Memory Cube (retired)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs