Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Custom Recipe Box

Here's my latest creation! I love the My Creations Recipe Boxes from Close To My Heart! This one was made using the My Acrylix "You're Sweet" B1351 Stamp Set. It's retired but I have been able to find 3 of them so let me know if you need one!

Products used:
My Creations Recipe Box: Z1322 Recipe Box
Stamp Set:  B1351 You're Sweet
Ink:  Z2193 Cotton Candy, Z2105 Black,
Cardstock: 1245 Olive, X5640 Blush, (Polka Dot paper was Bo Bunny per custom order), 1385 White, X5639 Sweet Leaf
Buttons: Z1370 Pink Assortment, Z1391 Clear Assortment
Punches: Martha Stewart border punch, Z1311 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Ribbon: Ric Rac ribbon (scraps)

My April Promotions are:
Buy 10 Ink pads get 2 free!!!  Same goes for markers and reinkers as well!  Message me or email me at scrappercrys@yahoo.com to take advantage of it!  Their inks are to die for!!!

Also for every $35 spent you get an A-sized stamp set free! And to sweeten this deal even more, starting April 17th you can get a paper pack called "Dotty for You" for $5 with every $35 order as well!!

1 comments:

April said...

I am looking to purchase Stamp Set: B1351 You're Sweet. Would you be interested in selling yours?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs