Friday, April 6, 2012

Backstock Items For Sale!!

      I always end up with a few extra items from workshops and gatherings! So I'm going to list them on here for you to browse through Paypal! Please let me know if you have any questions or are looking for a particular discontinued product as I can usually hunt them down through other Consultants!
      I've also added a Gift Certificate button so that you can purchase them at your leisure!  Just remember to redeem them you just need to give me your order personally, email it to me, call, etc.  (Gift certificates are not redeemable through my Close To My Heart website)  You will receive a handmade card with every Gift Certificate purchase, created with your recipient in mind from me :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs